Hoarse Horus...

The smartest thing for me to do right now is shut the fuck up. Literally. I have a showcase coming (industry stuff), and the big 11/10 show. As you may have heard in today's live, I am very hoarse, and I NEED to put the cigs down. 

Now, The Eye of Horus has brought me much success. In fact, it's the reason I'm here. But I haven't been kind to the temple that houses it. I'm able to knock out 12-hour DJ sets to an audience that may or may not appreciate the music, for the last 2 NYEs. This is my chance to showcase my talents through songs I love and get love for, AS WELL AS get compensated from it. I don't want to squander this opportunity due to cravings and being overall weak.

It won't be easy, but it must be done. At least until this coming Christmas. Who knows what can happen FOR me by then...? I just know I'm here till I'm not. And I don't plan to be the reason I'm not here anymore.

MOON steps, y'all... lol

So I will be actively shutting the fuck up, at least until I get my falsetto back. I have at least 16 days to get my voice back. As of now, I'm nervous. 

But I always bounce back in the midnight hour.
I can attest to my own doings. 

^
^
^
"What's that smell? Oh, I'm just boiling some agua!"
-The Throne, "Made In America"

~!Jr.!~


FreshOffThePresses

Hoarse Horus...

The smartest thing for me to do right now is shut the fuck up. Literally. I have a showcase coming (industry stuff), and the big 11/10 show....