(verse 1)
As I lose my censorship... same time, I lose my penmanship... same time, I lose my pin... men ship... at the same time, I'm just as lost as it all. Three strikes and I'm... at the line. Base is whatever I'm high with. Facing forever, the assignment. Never is it better, though. Better get it together! And Quickly. Officer Quimby. They getting to me again. The sweetest sin, the sweetest scent. Missing from me. Misinformation. Can I get it? Can I get it, for free?
(hook)
It was all me.
Then it was all she.
Now it's all *we*,
and she don't want no more.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
(verse 2)
Please forgive me.The deepest sympathy. I can't give a reason. I deserve a hit, indeed. At the same time, I'm consider perfection. Disturbed perfection. Rose from concrete. Got a discreet way of being what I'm peace-ing. Each being wanna see this. No other reason. Just to be it. Wanna BE the definition. I see it's never listening. Whatever you see from here, let it agree from here. I bring peace to here. Wherever I be, it's sincere.
(hook)
It was all me.
Then it was all she.
Now it's all *we*,
and she don't want no more.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
(verse 3)
Watch your greed. Nothing's stopping me. Juxtaposition. I just want you to listen. Adjust to my listening.
My ways are different now.
I think SEGA's different now.
The way I view it, ...no PPV. A different view. Who can see? Who can say? Trying to dis-spew a different -splay. No dissing. You don't listen. No kidding. You won't get it.
(hook)
It was all me.
Then it was all she.
Now it's all *we*,
and she don't want no more.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
^
^
^
You know who you are. I still get the shakes from how I treated you. Just know that such is not in my nature, and that you drove me wild. All apologies.
^
^
You know who you are. I still get the shakes from how I treated you. Just know that such is not in my nature, and that you drove me wild. All apologies.
#CzH#