Spark the fire, why dontcha?
It appears that me using my musicianship to communicate… which I’ve been doing since early 10th grade (thank you, Dilla)… is pissing people off. They call it matching energy nowadays. Basically, I embody what you last said/sang into my chord progression/tone in conversation. I end up reflecting your entire being. It’s dangerous, no lie. But it’s kinda the only way I can relate to ANYONE.
Without it, EVERYONE can choke on an oxtail bone.
Mom didn’t encourage it per se, but she noticed that I was getting in trouble for social reasons, not behavioral. I guess in the end it was all behavioral. But mom, I was exhibiting #symbolism, as I later learned I was doing. And in later years, I learned more about my pianist state of affairs with conversation.
Regardless, it was in 5th grade that my therapist suggested I read “The Power of Positive Thinking”. So I guess I drew from there, too.
I don’t wanna say “(don’t) grow up to be like me”. I also don’t want you to “be just like me”. I can only provide you with MY jewels of development (pause) and hope you find the light for yourself. It’s tricky. I want to heal the world, but to make it you must be broken. If you’re lucky, you’ll be provided a healing of sorts. But you must be a vessel for #thepowers to push “the future” forward. Who am I to disagree?, other than the precious rebel to/for #thepowers themselves…
I didn’t steer you wrong. I also didn’t tell you everything. I’m looking out for you. Besides, I know what key you’re in. My ear has decayed a bit, but I can still find you in the scales. Even when you don’t sing what you JUST sang (the same way).
I have a lot on my mind, so expect me back later.
-CzH-
#phenomenal