In-tuned nation.
Anyway, here I am in this South Central apartment, reflecting on how I got here and the gumption required to continue to exist. I am very depressed right now. Yes I have friends… I just got off a FaceTime call w Lou. He didn’t say anything to trigger me, so relax. I just feel as though I have no one (at this moment) to share the glory of music with.
I’m over here binging on Sun Ra (don’t bite, you bitch ass niggas) and Pete Rock (start off with HIM before you get into production). I literally have been having conversations with records/producers/artist that inspire me. I complete my solar mission, according to Ra. Pete calls me the NEW Baby Par. He really said ORIGINAL, but niggas got egos and memories.
YIKES! Chris Rivera just DIVINELY reached out. God blessed me with his friendship.
I guess I can close it here… thanks Chris!
Love you, Lou.
And that’s a lot, because…
“Music is the only love…”
I cracked the code.
~Enter the Hamilton~