Look, let me tell y' all mufuckas something, man.
I had it fuckin rough.
Let me just vent, man.
(verse 1)
My quality of work bodies me, every time I try to get a volley with a chick in a skirt. (I'm) trying to put my dick in her hearse. Drive off. No life lost, no life to be given. Because, I didn't like wearing ribbons in the sky. And her pussy wasn't the sky. That shit was smitten with being the dirt. We have dirt. Me and life. She's that skirt. She got work to do with my voodoo, 'cause I move through and through so cool. No Live. No cigarettes. But I play Live with my bad bitches. Yes. And my bad bitches like my niggas, and they after my nads getting dressed. Put a rubber on. Love the fucking song. I do it till I'm fucking gone.
(verse 2)
I throw a brick at your crib. Have you standing on your porch like, "look what you did!". I ain't showing no remorse, I'm just showing niggas force. I showed you how I lost. Came back. Showed you how I floss as a boss. Now. What did it cost? I'm not playing Dos. Microsoft. ...but I go off. I like those talking chats coming from niggas, but I'm dumbing up and numbing up and running out of niggas to bite. So give me the mic. I come up with some that I invent on site. And if you don't like it, you can kiss my pipe. The shit been inside of your chick every night. But your chick is beside the nigga crib. My crib is in the sky, and that bitch get high. So dig this. You ain't even got to like it. But you know what vibe is, and that's what I give.
(hook)
I get down, y' all!
Every time I got a problem, I just let it go.
I get down, y' all!
Every time I got an issue, I just let you know
I get down, y' all!
Every time I got something bothering me,
You feel it!
You feel it
so much, you steal it.
(verse 3)
My family is late on the bandwagon. Now all my fans are asking if my family reaction to my shit is what keeps me moving. Nah, nigga. Just music. At the same time, I do get crap from them niggas who be soothing crap in the past by the way that they be moving by having gats that blast. Them niggas is like, "why don't you just get you a wife?" And I'm like, "my nigga I'm trife. I' ma cheat, and she probably gonna find a guy to beat. And I am not the guy to beat, damn it. I am me, staying in my L A N E. In LA right now, but any chick could get it and any nigga could get the fist".
(hook)
I get down, y' all!
Every time I got a problem, I just let it go.
I get down, y' all!
Every time I got an issue, I just let you know
I get down, y' all!
Every time I got something bothering me,
You feel it!
You feel it
so much, you steal it.
SEGA Goes To Hell
Available on The Official Charles Hamilton Website.
~#~
~#~
~#~