(verse 1)
Let a nigga hold on for a few. Every single song that I do has the strongest view... from the top of the world. Looking down on niggas, who be looking down on niggas. It's a song, niggas! And it's on, niggas! What's wrong, niggas? You can't get along with a nigga pulling on triggers and blasting them at mind of cats who have the mind to rap past my mind? That'll never happen, so I laugh at the pastime these other cats have, with Kat Stacks. Running in the crib of Young Money. Taking all the money in the crib. What's funny? Hilariously, I don't have beef with them niggas at all. I'm trying to smash Nicki, do a track with Jizzy... Drizzy. Pardon me, but a nigga's too soft.
Let a nigga hold on for a few. Every single song that I do has the strongest view... from the top of the world. Looking down on niggas, who be looking down on niggas. It's a song, niggas! And it's on, niggas! What's wrong, niggas? You can't get along with a nigga pulling on triggers and blasting them at mind of cats who have the mind to rap past my mind? That'll never happen, so I laugh at the pastime these other cats have, with Kat Stacks. Running in the crib of Young Money. Taking all the money in the crib. What's funny? Hilariously, I don't have beef with them niggas at all. I'm trying to smash Nicki, do a track with Jizzy... Drizzy. Pardon me, but a nigga's too soft.
(hook)
I thinkI have won a place in the sun.
I think I have won a place in the sun.
I think I have won a place in the sun.
Free from the burdens
and cares of everyone.
(verse 2)
Seems like I'm the victor. Like Von Doom. I'm on the room, not even in it. I've stormed in the room, breathing in it. My breathing's demented. The breath of a dragon. Excellently asking if these niggas could step with the passion that I have. Whenever tracking out instrumentals of which I'm spazzing out on. Keep in mind this is still just a song. I'm too high for this. As a matter of fact, I should write this shit. But I'm legit. Nice as shit. Get me compared? Then I sit right there. I should probably stare at the people who are *there*, but I don't really care. This is a nightmare.
(hook)
I thinkI have won a place in the sun.
I think I have won a place in the sun.
I think I have won a place in the sun.
Free from the burdens
and cares of everyone.
(verse 3)
I was ready, then caught off guard. My heading is awesome, y' all. How I start off every verse should kill the track. If it does not then feel it when it comes back. The instrumentalist and the illest with it. Gotta be the "until the very happy ending" that was predicted. Until the end of time with my sentences. Once upon a time I was the illest. Came back. Showed you a skill is. I deal with the shit. Pick up, get up feel on a brick A brick can hit your face in a different way than a hit could. So listen good. If my shit sounds like it isn't made in the hood that's cuz it's made from the hood I think.
(hook)
I thinkI have won a place in the sun.
I think I have won a place in the sun.
I think I have won a place in the sun.
Free from the burdens
and cares of everyone.
#CH