The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

The blog about Kanye West



Kanye's influence on me goes beyond being a producer.
I do feel I am a better rapper.
And I feel I am more musical.
But my own opinion aside, Kanye West is a great man.
His allure is Egyptian.
He speaks for those afraid of backlash.
He makes moves based on his heart, not his mind.
His bars are aggressively poetic.
His beats are scientifically soulful.
Aggression and science doesn't usually make for a great mix.
But he got it.

Kanye got it.

I do wish he'd have more fun with sampling, and I do hope he's happy.
But he rises/raises my competitive spirit.
To the point where I feel like a bully.

I didn't like his comments about Talib Kweli.
I think he's being a child about Kim K.
But I don't know enough about both circumstances to draw a conclusion.
I just know he ripped apart beats about both topics.

Kanye, if you're reading this, I admire you.
Obviously, you can help me.
I have called you out of your name before, I have jumped to conclusions, I'm sorry.

But only you (it seems) can understand me.

Kanye is great.
Life won't let him be great.
Because he's too much for life.
Doesn't mean he should die.

I wish you the best of luck in all that you do, Mr. West.

Just know that Mr. Hamilton (dead) does exists.









Out!

 

FreshOffThePresses

New York Raining...

It's not a rumor. I am indeed in New York. I am laying low, but shout out to Ruff Ryders for holdin me down in the hood (when I do go). ...