The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Cold turkey.

Talking about Eminem is a trigger for me. I know I'm not wrong (speaking in the metaphysical sense; as it is called "metaphorical"), and he's riding with me... I just don't want to jeopardize anything he's got going on.

His mysogyny comes from being the unfortunate daughter of John and Mary Nintendo, Rihannon (Fleetwood Mac). Whatever he had to work out/work on, he did it with Dr. Dre (another case of "should I talk about this?). The key to the whole thing is, women hate women, and aliens can morph. Transmorph. Morphing is not to be confused with mutate, which is what one does after a homosexual act. Either gender. Em is VERY famous, so him having to cross the line and contradict his homophobic lyrics of the past is very possible. I don't hate him for it. I can't blame my reservation about homosexuality on him (that's what Dre is for). 

Still, Eminem is Robyn S. ("Show Me Love"), Rihanna, and (my cousin!!!) MC Lyte: fighters for girl power and fierce competitors. Even if they don't know, they know now. Eminem is the catty side of these ladies, with his threats of violence and rape.

I want no harm for Em/Rih or Jay/Madonna. Don't cut back on their opportunities because of my supernatural ties with them. 





miss you, cuz.




Out!

FreshOffThePresses

New York Raining...

It's not a rumor. I am indeed in New York. I am laying low, but shout out to Ruff Ryders for holdin me down in the hood (when I do go). ...