The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

AbstractCorperal, Spoken Word info



^
^
^
By request of one of my longtime StarChasers, allow me to break down AbstractCorperal, Spoken Word.

The genre is broken down into 2 parts. AbstractCorperal describes the beat/rhythm. When sequenced, I formulate my drum loop sequences like the end of classic breaks. They are 4-bar loops, extended into 8. When I use breaks, I chop them into syncopation (precise rhythm). I usually use 8-bar break loops when I do. The patterns are corperal, in that corporeal is a thing that has a physical existence and is capable of being seen and touched. In the context of the book I was reading (I FORGOT!!! forgive me...), corporeal was spelled differently. It means the same thing. Though force is implemented, it's less dangerous to involve yourself into my newer, King Charles music. 

Still focusing on the AbstractCorperal side of the genre, the samples are from records that are familiar, but I sample and chop lesser familiar parts of the song. I only sample music that has a royal tinge to them. You'll see. 

I've already given a lot away, it's just time to hear the music.

The Spoken Word section runs over from the production side. Every bar is a new flow, and every phonetic sound in the verse is connected. They don't land on the 1-2-1-2- or 1-2-2-1 like regular poetry. The rhymes are all over the place. Look forward to the transcription. The FLOW (omg...) is like blood through your veins. Sometimes I face bloodclots (or I spit out my blockages) in my flow, and I keep it in the take. I notice that when I do it, it stops a party when the song is DJ'd. I guess I can afford to do better. But I always recover. With that being said, I guess I'm freestyling on songs. Nevermind the fact I structure the song mentally (lyrical crescendos/decrescendos). With no pen and no memory, it's still a freestyle.

Guess I can't see Hov...


Still.


I'm The King of America!
I'm The King of America!

Whether you like it or not, I got my own crown!!!





FreshOffThePresses

Alan Keyes (Ralph Nader Remix) 0fficial lyrics

Aye. If you woke, you ain't broke. Ha! Yeah! (verse 1) Here's the new kid with a new song. Ain't change since Midnight Blue was ...