The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Break/down...

So today, I said "fuck it" and told the psych doctor I hear voices and have trouble sleeping. Not a lie, but they're about to start me on another new medication. So if I get different or my music starts to suck, blame the medication.

I've been listening to "ReIntervention" a lot lately. It's the first time I made music (1) without writing (2) on meds and (3) using Apple DAWs to produce. It's WAY above average to me (nowadays). In fact, I think it needs to be revisited. At the same time, a lot of the subject manner is scattered. I'm talking SERIOUS Illuminati inner-workings, as well as venting about my situation at the time (just being released from a mental hospital, new girlfriend who's in a secret society and new best friend who's in the mob). It's a lot. 

Like A LOT. I like how I condensed thoughts and left it for me to unpack at a later point in time.

This joint is nuts.

And maybe the meds are responsible. I was, however, drinking and smoking HEAVY while taking more than the prescribed dosage. I was literally ODing. 

We'll see what the meds do. Until then, keep your head high and your eyes towards The Sun. Wear shades, if need be. But think positive about the future. I'm catching up to you guys.




RIP Talise "Mom" Moorer-Hamilton.
RIP Joe Ruperto.
I miss you Simone (Marshall).



Times like these I miss the hell out of New York City. Harlem, specifically. I would have my episodes and walk outside in the New York air. Everyone's crazy in NYC. I fit in. But everyone is in agreement in NYC. Thus making me the odd man out. And New York always said I'd fit in Los Angeles, anyway.

Doesn't mean I don't miss you filthy animals.




#beseated

FreshOffThePresses

Daily page, weekly ring

I do plan on going live today (@ 12). No frets. And yes, there is a song for this month. As with both, massive strategy goes into it. I just...