The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Doing my best for God...

I tried to go on in life (and the music business) without needing you. Every time I prayed to you, something bad happened. It's true that The Industry is not of God. Still, I kept you in my heart, and in mind with the very work I would give. One of your soldiers was my engineer! We were tight, without ever meeting face-to-face.

Then we met.

And we rode out.

Then we separated. And I vowed to come back, more than man enough for you.

I haven't seen that side of you since we parted ways, late 2011.

Now, they're telling me I'm being medicated for doing your work. Doing God's work. That's not my goal or mission. I wanted to tell my story of survival, inspire youth everywhere, put Harlem in a positive light and provide a living for myself through music.

Almost like you with Compton.

In fact, exactly like you, overall.

I didn't know to see you as God. You're like a super uncle. I dont bring up the former side of you, because that was your blessing to me. But now what, father? What do I do now?

StarChasers, you really have to work with me. I don't know what you want out of my music, and I've outgrown where I last left you. The only advice I been getting is from God, and sometimes His messages don't come clear through. Though I am proven to be in tip top shape (musically and lyrically), my edge is long gone. Blame the medication.

At the same time, I feel that the meds make me SHARPER. I feel that my poetry is getting washed away by my flow. Which is not a bad thing. It means the MUSIC is more digestible. I just KNOW that I can push the envelope a little bit more.

It's crazy how "the guest" of Hip-Hop can get away with saying certain things,but a PROVEN, TRUE SCHOOL STUDENT of Hip-Hop must be censored. Some of y'all are sensitive bitches that need your ass spanked a few times.


I got it off my chest.

Holla back.




Thank you God, for being so patient with me. And forgive those who trespass against us.




#beseated

 

FreshOffThePresses

Daily page, weekly ring

I do plan on going live today (@ 12). No frets. And yes, there is a song for this month. As with both, massive strategy goes into it. I just...