The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

The Dope Show

Good morning, StarChasers...

I spoke with my caseworker, and the word is they're going to put me back on Zyprexa. This wouldn't be my first time on it. They put me on Zyprexa during my first incarceration (in Cleveland).

I can't say I'm excited about it. I was a ZOMBIE on it in jail. However, I wrote CATS Can on it. I haven't heard it in a looonnng time, and I told the story of how JC from UFC (RIP) hooked me up with his own studio to record it. I just don't remember much of the vibe. I think the meds block out vibes and simply help me execute the vision.

I feel bad. I did something to trigger my loved ones into thinking I need more "intervention" than I felt I did. Yes, the meds cut back on fun, but one of my proudest projects, "StHZERO: The Death of Charles Hamilton", was produced and recorded while heavily sedated. If we're going to have matches about my music, it would be "My Brain Is Alive" versus "StHZERO".

Speaking of the MarCH Madness bracket that Stik and Mike came up with, I personally think Sonic the Hamilton should be excluded as well. It broke ground. And outside of sequels (from me), nothing came out like it since. Just my take.

Probably today I'll post the lyrics to "Eddie Murphy" from "Live @ 12". Enough people hit me up about it. I simply want the album to simmer a bit. There are some JEWELS on there that are tucked in the sound. Many vibes, all good, all love.


Thanks for reading.




#beseated


FreshOffThePresses

Daily page, weekly ring

I do plan on going live today (@ 12). No frets. And yes, there is a song for this month. As with both, massive strategy goes into it. I just...