The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Dear ol' daddy-o!

As time passes, I realize I am just like my father. More than I ever imagined. He's very passive, but a BEAST with the English language. I think he's good at Math and Science too. He's a genius. But yo. He takes abuse. I think that's why he attacked me when I was about 13. 13 or 14. 

He had a serious drinking problem. Everything became his enemy when he was drunk. And though he loved me, I was listening to some pretty dark music that I think influenced him in our bonding sessions (summers in Columbus, OH, etc.). If he's anything like me, good quality music will influence him to do some outrageous things. And he is like me, because he was influenced by Jimi Hendrix (among other rock acts).

My dad is the Jimi Hendrix of law.
Too bad he can't practice anymore.

I guess it's justice for me.

Speaking of justice, my only thing about this Diddy scandal is, stop asking if he's gay! Ask whether or not he really sexually assaulted these people. His preference doesn't and shouldn't matter at this point. It's about right versus wrong. If he's wrong, may justice be served.

I'm happy for Jimmy, nevertheless. Glad the case got thrown out. He's such a good guy, man. For real. I know, it sounds like I'm protecting him. But no! In fact, I got some things I gotta tell him. It could end up being our last conversation, but we gotta talk about some of these Hamilclones.

It's crazy. I used to say so much. Talk about so many people. Now I'm a church mouse. It's not the medication, though I can thank the medication for helping me filter my words. Everything is sensitive, and for some reason, no one believes me when I cry foul. I guess I'm not good enough to be sexually assaulted in a Hollywood recording studio. Or, with high hopes, I'm TOO good to be sexually assaulted in a Hollywood recording studio.
All I ask is that Hollywood be aware that they DIRECTLY IMPACT THE HOOD. SPECIFICALLY HARLEM. Influence is a bitch, and many of my people are under it. 

So, take notice.





#beseated


FreshOffThePresses

Daily page, weekly ring

I do plan on going live today (@ 12). No frets. And yes, there is a song for this month. As with both, massive strategy goes into it. I just...