(hook)
I don't wanna write you a love song.
But you're asking for it.
And you need one.
See?
I
don't wanna write you a love song.
And I'm telling you it's
making and breaking this.
If you're
on your way,
then
FUCK writing a love song.
(verse 1)
I feel as if I just committed blasphemy. If you listen after me, there's no reason to listen to anything more than the bleeding of your lips when you kissing it. You cause the wound, you ought to assume you know how the other species would feel. There's only one other species if you're real. And even in the species unconcealed... keeping it real? It's still the same thing. Feel it in your brain you're numbing. Novocaine keeps drumming. Feel insane. I'm feeling sane while I feel insane. Keep coming. Keep cumming. I ain't done with it. Now I got an attitude, 'cause you keep dialing my number and I'm coming with. I'm upset, you're obsessed, I'm obsessed, you're upset...
(hook)
I don't wanna write you a love song.
But you're asking for it.
And you need one.
See?
I
don't wanna write you a love song.
And I'm telling you it's
making and breaking this.
If you're
on your way,
then
FUCK writing a love song.
(verse 2)
I never gave it to anyone the way I gave it to you. Feel special. Do you feel special? Voodoo! N-o. No! You ruin it because of what you know. No it's not you, it's me. You gotta go. And as you leave, I conceit myself. Hard to believe in myself, 'cause I don't believe myself. I've been calling you. You're not on delete just yet. When it's time to go, you're obsessed I'm upset... but you're obsessed because of my obsession. Upset at my obsession, I gotta get it in. And with the wind is you. You walk off. Got the neck, got the (top), ...got whatever you want. It's kind of hot. Kinda (sex). Obsessed and upset, because this road has been traveled down many times like Disco. 54. On the road there. No one there. No fear. No care. Oh. You're here. Punch in the face.
(hook)
I don't wanna write you a love song.
But you're asking for it.
And you need one.
See?
I
don't wanna write you a love song.
And I'm telling you it's
making and breaking this.
If you're
on your way,
then
FUCK writing a love song.
(verse 3)
I told Sway "I can't keep falling in love", and he keeps playing as if he's Jay Dee. Now he's the Game Breaker like 2k (or a game away), but everybody thinking I'm crazy. Lately, if I provide him with the white in the room that I would assume would be the guy's doom, he'd be like "why didn't you and I look to the other side of the room?" Interception, like "I didn't choose but your eyes wanna view what I wanna do when I rhyme. And I'm not in a booth nor am I in a booth in my mind. And third eye's in my mind and I'm viewing it. And got my brain. Damn. You trying to take my brain. Now I'm out my brain, keep it! Now I gotta Ewing it. I'm doing it! Now what I'm saying is... not as lucrative. But lucrative for me would be removing my heart. And what you did for me, what you did for me, and so many of which I view and can depart at this moment, thank you. Let this be golden. But bear in mind piss is golden with no water. I need my music. And a daughter.
(hook)
I don't wanna write you a love song.
But you're asking for it.
And you need one.
See?
I
don't wanna write you a love song.
And I'm telling you it's
making and breaking this.
If you're
on your way,
then
FUCK writing a love song.
I want to be able
to reveal to my daughter the right kind of guy to be with.
And I want to be the right kind of guy to be with.
And
MUSES
are very expensive.
You ain't even got it to pay it, baby.
Let it be what it is.
Thank you, FDA.
Been in love for 30+.
Known you 22.
Been in love for 30+.
Known you 22.
The love is so real.
Thank you DJ Jazzy Jeff.
One year I'll make it to the playlist retreat.
Columbine Gang, muhfugguh!!!
~#~