I am blessed to have a Rockin’ friendship base with some of the most talented, righteous… like GODS. Of them all (and there are few), my BEST friend is Halo. We connect on the exact level I strived to reach BEFORE I met him. I mostly say what he feels, and he mostly PLAYS what I feel. We have a bond, and anyone fi test shall face DOOM.
May this pic serve as the innocence of our friendship.
Now.
I have an another friend. Pretty new. I reached out to HIM, just to show support on his music. He is a true lyricist from Staten Island (I’m sorry about BK Girls, Shaolin!; let me make it up to you through working with my dude), and his work reminds me of early Em. At least the single I reached out to him about.
Chris Rivera got us back in touch while I was locked up. We’ve been in constant communication (albeit times we go into Scorpio mode), and I can honestly say he’s one of my best friends. I don’t want to make a list of friends. Sciryl knows I love him, Kesed is laid back about our bond, Nate is chillin, Sha and I are rebuilding.
But I am CONSTANTLY inspired by Halo and LOU FROM PARADISE (Lou the Human, Big Lou, Scotty Demon).
I just speak to Lou everyday.
And I love it. We were signed to Interscope at different periods of our lives, so we BOTH know the game. He was, as it turns out, a StarChaser. I don’t throw it in his face… like… these last few years kinda made it hard to accept friendship (and romance). I really couldn’t trust niggas at 649. Same with 321. Both are halfway houses btw. Don’t get me wrong. I made a GOOD friend with Joel (Mendoza). We bonded over Satan, Rock & Roll and weed. He just well into a drug abyss and can’t be reached.
Shit breaks my heart.
I don’t have to worry about Lou getting lost on drugs. He got HELLA swag. And I don’t have the capacity to be egotistical with him. He comes up with GREAT ideas and concepts. So many that I have to filter what I use, and what would be good for others/him.
Lou, Halo, you ain’t gotta worry about me being wack. I’m here. For you, for me, for us. I would LOVE to you two to link. I’d love for Lou to meet my people. Shit, Rivera, Andrew, Chimp1, Dalvyn, Enjetic, R. O. (formerly Hiero)… The Hamilton Quazar is LOADED with love. You guys are priority here.
We’re the 3 best friends that HAMILTON could have…!
-so mote it be